Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Sculptural Painting Flowers



 Sculptural painting or knife painting is my latest hobby and now 3 d voluminous flowers are blooming on my craft table! Flowers are my all time favorite , I have made them in various materials and its fun learning a new technique. These flowers are made with  palette knifes and thick paste , both  have to be deftly handled to give desired shape of petals and leaves.
 The thick paste flowers harden in a couple of days and make awesome decor , many different flowers  can be made with the same technique and the same 3 d results.
These sculpture paste flowers are different from air dry clay ones in several ways including the technique. I am happy to utilize my surplus craft mdf supplies into gorgeous decor pieces while learning a new hobby.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment