Monday, July 10, 2023

Palette knife painting

 Palette knifes and sculpture paste  what a combo, I was absolutely in love with this new medium , luckily I took an intensive workshop and learnt the basics of sculpture painting before Covid. The next few years were spent  doing sculpture painting to relieve stress and worries . 

Now that life is back on track it was time to venture into something new. It was time to make a painting with sculpture paste and acrylics . 

But buying new craft supplies while crafting had taken a back seat for many including myself.

 I decided to make use of my existing craft supplies of palette knifes sculpture paste, acrylics and brushes , here is my first project made on an available hardboard on hand. 

I hope to improve and continue my efforts. 

Thanks for visiting my blog  have a nice day, keep crafting and learning new things! 



No comments:

Post a Comment